All our kittens are GCCF registered either non active (not for breeding) or, if they are exceptional, active (breeding/show quality). They are all individually DNA tested, ensuring they are free from heart defects.
If you are purchasing a kitten as a pet (non active) it will be neutered/spayed before leaving.
You will have peace of mind knowing your kittens will be coming to you registered, with both parents DNA tested and clear of the known HCM gene.
When they are ready for their new home at 13-15 weeks they will leave with the following:
- Welcome Home Care Information
- GCCF registration card
- Vaccination card
- Microchip paperwork
- HCM test certificate
- 4 generation pedigree
- FREE Insurance with Agria/Petplan
- Health checked by our regular vet
- Effectively protected against fleas & worms
- Litter & scratch post trained
- Home raised and well socialised
- Fully weaned & fed quality food
- Bag of premium food
- Comfort blanket
- Help & advice always available when required
We take the rehoming of our kittens seriously, please expect being asked questions so we can ensure one of our babies is right for you.
Pictures of the Raggiebleu Ragdolls can be found on Instagram where you will be able to see photos of your kitten as it grows. #raggiebleuragdolls